Venture Spirit is a young & fast-growing start-up. Our intelligent combination of social collaborative technologies and gamification is a unique approach to engage people and create a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship within medium to large organizations.
Our managed service is transforming the way of working of customers like Bosch, GSK, Continental... and significantly increasing their corporate performance to innovate, translate strategy into action, change…
To support our growth and realise our product roadmap, we are currently looking for a web developer who will be responsible for the back-end development of current and future products.
- Master's degree in computer science
or Bachelor degree with equivalent experience.
- Solid agile development/debugging/testing
and software release experience.
- A passion for writing clean & maintainable code,
eager to learn & use new technologies.
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills,
able to handle multiple tasks.
- Extensive knowledge of Ruby (Rails is recommended).
- Solid knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Git, or another version control system.
What you will be doing
- Produce & maintain clean, tested and maintainable code,
- Work on the full stack from HTML to Rails to deployment.
- Take ownership of the features you implement.
- Evolve our backend architecture and deployment strategy.
- Analyze and improve the dynamics of our games.
Technologies we use
- Ruby / Rails
- Chef / Docker
- Redis / MySQL / ElasticSearch
Venture Spirit offers a full-time job within a challenging and entrepreneurial environment in a young and fast-growing company. You’ll have the opportunity to work with passionate colleagues developing games that make a difference at companies like Bosch, GSK, Continental, ...
Aside from a competitive salary and extra benefits, we provide an unlimited supply of coffee and fresh fruit. We also organize regular and fun team events.