Venture Spirit partners with executive management of leading organizations in global markets, f.i. Automotive, Hi-Tech, FMCGs, Pharma, Services & Utilities… Applying its unique gamified programs, Venture Spirit takes on challenges around product innovation, business innovation, process transformation, cost reduction... Each Venture Spirit mission aims to connect, engage and grow the people to deliver unprecedented results. Always through a proven recipe of advisory and game in a phased approach or a signature turnaround. Venture Spirit is more than a consulting firm:
- We make the difference through gamified programs that truly co-create our customer’s future.
- Venture Spirit project teams have the right mix of senior advisors, smart consultants, gamification experts, IT wiz kids & working passionately together on our mission: game - engage - deliver.
- All our talents experience a maximal growth trajectory, by working on executive level, in different global markets and practices, with direct guidance from senior partners. Today, car electrification innovation, tomorrow, cost reduction in FMCG global supply chain.
- As right hand of the managing partner, build and grow a sales pipeline at executive level through a combination of research, cold calling, market intelligence and business events; in consultation with associated business development managers.
- Work closely with Venture Spirit senior management to manage all administrative tasks.
- Manage agenda’s, update timetables, arrange travel and accommodation for senior management
- Assist with purchase orders, contract and invoice administration and be the business link to accounting.
- Be involved in specific projects and research, when needed.
- Proven experience as Commercial Assistant (preferably in smaller companies).
- Higher Degree in Business Administration/ Office, Languages or other relevant fields.
- Great written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch (French or German is a plus).
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong eye for detail and excellent administration skills.
- Through your results driven attitude, reliability, flexibility, collaborative skills and respect for others you can build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Venture Spirit offers you a challenging entrepreneurial environment in a young and fast-growing company with an opportunity to work with a variety of international clients at executive level combined with a competitive remuneration package.
For more information and to apply for this job offer, please send your CV to email@example.com.