Venture Spirit partners with international top executives and their employees to tackle business challenges w.r.t. innovation, cost improvement, process optimization, change… We designed a new way of working through gamification, by engaging the collective intelligence and eliminating traditional collaboration barriers. As a game changer we are proud of many success stories with industry leaders such as GSK, Bosch, ASML and GE. Because we have strong growth ambitions, we are currently looking for a Web Application Engineer to join the R&D team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master's degree in computer science
- Agile development/debugging/testing and software release experience.
- A passion for writing clean & maintainable code.
- Be eager to learn & use new technologies
and explore different solutions.
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills,
able to handle multiple tasks.
- Solid knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Ember.js, Node.js and IO.js/ES6 is a plus.
- Experience with Git, or another version control system.
What you will be doing
- Produce & maintain clean, tested and maintainable code,
- Work on the front-end stack from HTML, CSS
- Work on the full stack from HTML to Rails to deployment.
- Take ownership of the features you implement.
- Evolve the frontend and backend architecture.
- Analyze and improve the dynamics of our games
including the user experience.
Technologies we use
- Ruby / Rails
- Redis / MySQL
Venture Spirit offers you an interesting and challenging entrepreneurial environment in a young and fast-growing company with an opportunity to work with a variety of international clients combined with a competitive remuneration package.
Aside from a competitive salary and extra benefits, we provide an unlimited supply of coffee, tea, soup and fresh fruit. From time to time, we also organize fun team events.