Venture Spirit is a young and fast-growing start-up located in Zele, Belgium. We create business games to boost innovation and entrepreneurship in large organizations (Bosch, P&G, Siemens, Continental…). Our intelligent combination of social collaboration and gamification is a unique approach that engages people and contributes to the innovation strategy of companies that are active all over the world. As Venture Spirit is growing, we are looking for a Management Assistant to undertake a variety of managerial tasks.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with our senior management and deal with their secretarial and administrative tasks
- Manage agenda’s, update timetables, arrange travel and accommodation for senior management
- Assist with contracts, budget follow-up, invoices and other bookkeeping tasks
- Support HR administrative task as preparing payroll, summarize timesheets and tracking vacation
- Office Management (suppliers, office stock, fleet management…)
- Be involved in specific projects and research, when needed
- Proven experience as Management Assistant (preferably in smaller companies)
- Higher Degree in Business Administration/ Office, Languages or other relevant field
- Great written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch (French or German is a plus)
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong eye for detail and excellent administration skills
- Through your results driven attitude, reliability, flexibility, collaborative skills and respect for others you can build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Venture Spirit offers you a challenging entrepreneurial environment in a young and fast-growing company with an opportunity to work with a variety of international clients at executive level combined with a competitive remuneration package.