Venture Spirit is a young & fast-growing start-up located in Ghent, Belgium. We offer a brand new business game to boost innovation and entrepreneurship in large organizations. This allows Venture Spirit to be a major contributor in the innovation strategy of companies active all over the world. Currently our company is internationalizing and scaling up. We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager.
- You hold a Masters degree in Business/Economics (TEW) or Business Engineering (handelsingenieur) or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a project manager, preferably in a service delivery environment.
- Experience in managing a small team is considered an asset.
Skills and Attitude
- You are fluent (speaking, writing, presenting) in English. French, German and Dutch are an asset.
- You have excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- You have a good knowledge of Office tools (especially Excel and Outlook).
- You work in a structured and organized way, both independently and in team.
- You are pro-active, analytical and like to work and think customer-oriented.
- You don’t mind visiting our international customers to ensure project follow-up.
- You can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You enjoy motivating and coaching team members.
- Day to day management of key client projects from contract signature through platform delivery onto organizing final events.
- Follow-up project planning and budget.
- Actively participate in meetings at executive level.
- Manage simultaneous projects together with a small team of Junior Project Managers.
Venture Spirit offers a full-time job within a challenging and entrepreneurial environment in a young and fast-growing company. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of international clients. It’s a pragmatic, on the job learning experience with a competitive remuneration package.