Venture Spirit partners with international top executives and their employees to tackle strategic challenges w.r.t. innovation, cost improvement, business & process optimization, change… We advise decision makers via our new way of consulting: solving the challenge by engaging the collective intelligence and eliminating traditional collaboration barriers thanks to our gamified platform. Venture Spirit is more than a consulting firm:
- We make the difference by truly co-creating the future of our customers on product innovation, services, processes, strategies.
- Our team of 25 ‘Special Forces’ has the right mix of senior advisors, smart consultants, gamification experts, IT wiz kids & flawless delivery professionals working passionately together on our mission: game - engage - deliver.
- Hence we all experience a maximal growth trajectory by working on projects across different sectors and practices, with direct coaching from senior partners. Today, car electrification innovation, tomorrow, cost reduction in FMCG global supply chain.
As a game changer we are proud of many success stories with industry leaders in automotive, FMCG, hi-tech, pharma,… To further fuel our strong growth ambitions, we are looking for a Principal.
What Venture Spirit can offer you
- Advising international companies and senior executives to solve their complex strategic challenges
- Supporting development of new client relationships, while nurturing existing ones
- Performing pin-pointed analyses: a unique combination of strategic insight, technological expertise, process root cause understanding, always fact-based, independent
- Defining solutions to translate these objective insights in pragmatic, neutral steering of the project community on the gamified platform to guarantee the desired qualitative output
- Inspiring our clients with your strategic insights, analytical skills and proven leadership skills
- Enlarging actively sector x practice knowledge to deliver maximum customer value
- Growing individually via steep learning mentored by Venture Spirit’s senior partners
Desired Skills & Experience
- More than 5 years of experience, of which 2-3 years as Tier-1 strategic management consultant
- A broad understanding of current technology trends, their impact on business strategies, their implications for transforming the current business
- Excellent listener, able to read between the lines, capable of analyzing the situation in real time and reacting accordingly, aware of the political dimension in an organization
- Able to effectively work with people (motivating, influencing, collaborating), communicate and present complex ideas, fully committed to take ownership and deliver the results.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. German and/or French are an asset
- Willingness to travel (20%)